I've just lightened my wallet a tad.

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
I've gone ahead and ordered the following to be fitted and supplied by System R on the 28th December; Gruppe M intake, KPro, Toda Manifold & Exhaust and Spoon progressive springs. I tried to share my jubilation with some of the guys I work with but they just didn't get it, so I thought I'd share it with the likeminded! I can't wait for Christmas!

Zero7

Advanced Member
Wow, same set-up as me bar the springs, I've gone for coilovers. not sure if I'll be able to fit all my stuff this year though, it's a crying shame seeing it just stting in the spare room.

Tarmac

Advanced Member
Zero7 said:
Wow, same set-up as me bar the springs, I've gone for coilovers. not sure if I'll be able to fit all my stuff this year though, it's a crying shame seeing it just stting in the spare room.

jeez - Zero7 - how can you let the days roll past with great toys for your motor just sitting there? amazing restraint.. :lol: :wink:

Zero7

Advanced Member
Tarmac said:
Zero7 said:

jeez - Zero7 - how can you let the days roll past with great toys for your motor just sitting there? amazing restraint.. :lol: :wink:
it's very difficult, I've had my AP brakes in the garage for about 6 months :eek:

i'm contracting and living away from home so only get to use her at weekends, I've not had a single day off for 6 months, my contract finishes at the end of Jan, so the start of feb will see everything fitted, tough times indeed :lol:

webbie

Advanced Member
I have got the bug too had my teg 4 weeks and could not resist hamering the credit card on 12 months 0% apr lol

gruppe m and toda exhaust on now