Jackson Racing Manifold

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Anyone using this without the S/C?

Just wondering how good it would be as a manifold on a N/A car?

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
also another question to add - does it mate up with all exhausts and did read a thread where someone thought the JR manifold only mated up to the JR exhaust system??

Wootty

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
also another question to add - does it mate up with all exhausts and did read a thread where someone thought the JR manifold only mated up to the JR exhaust system??
My JR header mates up fine with my Fujitsabo zorst - no problem.

Vicki

Advanced Member
Can I ask a really stupid newbie question? :oops: If you change your manifold does it cause problems at MOT time??

The Mofo

Advanced Member
Vicki - it depends which manifold you get. Any racing manifold will remove the cat so your car won't pass the emissions test. An option many people on here go for is to get the spoon system as it breaks down into two sections and is easier to put the cat back in for MOT time.

jonster

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
Anyone using this without the S/C?

Just wondering how good it would be as a manifold on a N/A car?
Mark (aka Unknown Warrior) had one on is Buddy Club CW Teg and seemed to make good power with it. Do a search for his posts. I'm sure he posted up a dyno chart of it mapped with a KPro.

Vicki

Advanced Member
The Mofo said:
Vicki - it depends which manifold you get. Any racing manifold will remove the cat so your car won't pass the emissions test. An option many people on here go for is to get the spoon system as it breaks down into two sections and is easier to put the cat back in for MOT time.
Cheers matey xthumbup