Jamie FYD DC5

WalshDC5

Advanced Member
So the vlogger Jamie FYD has done a couple of tegs but more recently a white one with advans! Looked pretty cool, was just wondering if it was anyone on here?

Darren4

Advanced Member
That vid he done was better then the blue Teg he done last year. His vids are good mind :)

ekchris139

Advanced Member
Have been watching Jamie for a while. I think he is very entertaining.

Not a big fan of the wing or the wheels on the white dc5

martinj46

Advanced Member
I enjoy his videos, but he needs to be a bit more critical in my opinion. He likes everything, about every car he drives, which can't possibly be the case!

moodyedge

Advanced Member
martinj46 said:
I enjoy his videos, but he needs to be a bit more critical in my opinion. He likes everything, about every car he drives, which can't possibly be the case!
Indeed....great enthusiasm but.........can over egg the pudding....especially with that cw dc5....youd think he was driving a lambo.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I like his enthusiasm but he's a tad OTT, especially about the DC5.

Definetely needs to be more critical. He should try driving it for a week or two and then form a proper opinion on one.

dave7368

Advanced Member
maybe i'm too old for these sort of videos, but i reckon he's a complete bell end.. wouldn't let him anywhere near my car.. haha :xhappy:

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
maybe i'm too old for these sort of videos, but i reckon he's a complete bell end.. wouldn't let him anywhere near my car.. haha :xhappy:
Ha ha ha!!

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
Even I don't want to drive your car & I've been a passager in it!!! Its just mental