Jap pioneer hdd

Steve95

I have bought adc5 with the double din pioneer carrozzeria stereo which had a hard drive that you can eject behind the screen, i have taken it out but there is no us connection, does anyone know how to install music on it? Brilliant stereo but i would like to have my own tunes on it!

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
I had one on a import that you had to put the CD in and copy the music over.

The difficult part is trying to see what button does what 😂

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
As above

Mine came with a Carrozzeria head unit, never noticed that you could eject the hard drive.

You can get a aux cable for them, but I gave up looking for one in the end.

Steve95

It has an iPod cable, that terminates in the glove box, but i have never had anything Apple, and i don't want to have to pay for the music i already have. Is it possible to get a 30 pin to usb convertor and still be able to access files and directories via the screen? If so that would be really handy! But i am unsure how i- things sort their files?

Rodtrotter

I had one in mine even had some japanese dance music on the hardrive,wouldnt play any cds i owned. Would of been a great piece of kit if i could read what it saod on the screen

Steve95

I have figured it all out now, they are a really good bit of kit! Installed all my cds on the internal drive, renamed them in English etc. loads of adjustments with the sound, plays movies etc. I used Google translate and spent an hour or two playing about.