Jap Service Parts

bennn

Advanced Member
Has anyone used these before?

Whats the quality of the parts like?

I'm going to be refreshing my suspension and this might be a cheaper and quicker option than genuine parts and some (specifically front ball joints) don't seem to be available from the dealer.

Are there any brands that a particularly good or that I should avoid?

Cheers

Ben

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Used when I first got my teg and from what I remember service and delivery was spot on.

I only picked up service items though so can't really comment on anything else.

Pretty sure the oil filter and various other service parts that I picked up were genuine honda bits.

I always try keep oem as possible when servicing. Can't imagine I'd have put anything else on.

But yeah all round worth a try if better priced with them :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Maybe post up the parts, ball joint to see if anyone has used it before.

Again can't fault the service I got from the company.

bennn

Advanced Member
DC5RLY said:
Used when I first got my teg and from what I remember service and delivery was spot on.

I only picked up service items though so can't really comment on anything else.

Pretty sure the oil filter and various other service parts that I picked up were genuine honda bits.

I always try keep oem as possible when servicing. Can't imagine I'd have put anything else on.

But yeah all round worth a try if better priced with them :)

Cheers. When I did the suspension arms on my RS4 I got them from German car parts and they did HD parts which had seemed better and had better warranty than the standard ones so was wondering if these were similar.

I'll get a quote of steels too and see what the difference is.

The ball joints and most the other parts I'm looking at are made by CTR who I've never heard off to be honest.

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
I use them all the time for spares. They have always been bang on in my opinion.

P.S: Use CLUBCIVIC to get a few quid knocked off each order. 😉

bmargey

I've used them before. Reasonable prices, delivery quick and general service spot on - don't forget to check their ebay shop as well as I've noticed you can, on occasion, get parts fractionally cheaper than via their website.

Richie200

Advanced Member
Has anyone ever used their door actuators? Seems a good price to be honest. I know they‘re not genuine Honda mind.

berg

Yep also placed many orders with them in the past, top service

Only non genuine parts ive used is the rocker cover seal kit, still zero leaks after a year and the cover has been on and off a good 3-4 times too

And a front wheel bearing, again nearly a year and zero issues

Bought many genuine parts from there while other places had no stock