Japanese Performance

raz786

Advanced Member
Just a heads up for anyone who may be interested, had my car featured in this months Japanese Performance along with a very special S2000. Makes a decent read, although my ugly mug in a mag doesn't exactly make sense :lol:

Any feedback welcome!

Cheers

4JJE

I've seen it. Integra looks really good you have don't a great job. I haven't read it yet as I'm saving it for holiday reading. I would love to supercharge mine at some point but need a bit more info on them price and what other thinks I need that not in the kit etc. I've got a standard dc5 bar dc exhaust and aei induction kit. I saw the s2000 up for sale.

raz786

Advanced Member
I've seen it. Integra looks really good you have don't a great job. I haven't read it yet as I'm saving it for holiday reading. I would love to supercharge mine at some point but need a bit more info on them price and what other thinks I need that not in the kit etc. I've got a standard dc5 bar dc exhaust and aei induction kit. I saw the s2000 up for sale.
The JRSC kit comes with everything you need bar the KPRO, and price will depend on if you source a second hand one or buy brand new?

The S2000 is potentially a lot of fun for someone who can handle RWD cars, will be sad myself to see it go.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Read it yesterday mate. Congratulations :)

I know what Dan meant by the sound of your car; sounded awesome on the way up to Japfest 8)

raz786

Advanced Member
Thanks a lot guys, wouldn't change the noise of it lol, and if you know anyone looking for an S2000...;)

raz786

Advanced Member
Kingston buy the mag if you can mate, has lots of build detail in there, and lots of pics. I don't think he's put it for sale online yet but will check.

Spoons86

Advanced Member
yeah man jus been out and bought it, makes a great read between job hunting etc, love th s2k huge fan of them and your mans Teg, was what i had planned for mine :( will do it one day :)

raz786

Advanced Member
yeah man jus been out and bought it, makes a great read between job hunting etc, love th s2k huge fan of them and your mans Teg, was what i had planned for mine :( will do it one day :)
Thanks mate. The Teg is mine, s2k is my mates. In all honesty i know some people wouldn't FI a DC5 as NA is great, but I did both over 6 years now. Had it NA with the usual bolt ons and map and now it's charged it's a whole different animal!

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
Bought the mag yest you have a great car raz, I need to polish mine a few more times before it shines like yours both cars look great tho in all fairness are you from birmingham by any chance as I'm sure I have seen that s2000 on the Aston express way thumbs up tho lads

raz786

Advanced Member
Bought the mag yest you have a great car raz, I need to polish mine a few more times before it shines like yours both cars look great tho in all fairness are you from birmingham by any chance as I'm sure I have seen that s2000 on the Aston express way thumbs up tho lads
Thanks mate, we are London boys, the pics make the car shine more than reality unfortunately, but aside from the bonnet the rest of the paint work isn't too shabby! Will do the Bonnet very soon!

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
We are in to our Hondas in brum 2 pal. My pal has a civic Jordan fully forged running 300 bhp running a t4 garett turbo set up for his daily loads of carbon and 6 pots up front sit with evos and scoobys all day long I can only imagine how fun your dc5 is mate great work

raz786

Advanced Member
We are in to our Hondas in brum 2 pal. My pal has a civic Jordan fully forged running 300 bhp running a t4 garett turbo set up for his daily loads of carbon and 6 pots up front sit with evos and scoobys all day long I can only imagine how fun your dc5 is mate great work
I think that Jordan would give me a fright lol, pics plz! Sounds like its gorgeous with the Jordan yellow and lots of carbon!