Japanese stereo help [emoji23]

Callum_DC5

Hi lads wondering if anyone can help me its a long shot!!
I still have the stereo my car came over from japan in my car its a Panasonic strada cn 5310d

Ive managed to link my phone up and play music take calls i was wondering if anyone has any info on changing the language to english or maybe using an sd card to play music read cds fine any info will be a great help

May end up just buying a new one!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum_DC5

sh3lldon said:
mate thats a result i cant get above 91fm haha
i cant get any radio or get the sat nav to work i was hoping i could just get some english software but im guessing i cant just wanted to see if anyone had worked anything out or figured how to get an sd card to work

Matt-DC5

Advanced Member
I have the same issue with mine, spoke with the supplier and said my head unit is japanese only; therefore unable to supply english software :( been using bluetooth for nearly a year listening to the same songs every time i get in the car. Time for a new head unit i think...

Callum_DC5

Matt-DC5 said:
I have the same issue with mine, spoke with the supplier and said my head unit is japanese only; therefore unable to supply english software :( been using bluetooth for nearly a year listening to the same songs every time i get in the car. Time for a new head unit i think...
Mate thats the same as me everything i get in starts with the same tune and its really getting me down aha i was hopefully i could fill an sd card with music but i dont think the head unit with support the sd card so im in the same boat been looking at the pioneer apple play one ment to be really good for maps and music

Sonny1

Advanced Member
You can buy radio band expanders that plug into back of your stereo for less than 20 quid.

Callum_DC5

ScottyDc5 said:
You can buy radio band expanders that plug into back of your stereo for less than 20 quid.
Hi Scotty thanks for the reply where can i get these and easy enough to fit just get the stereo out ? What about the Ariel ?

Callum_DC5

Thank Scotty ill buy one tonight and see how i get on! Thank dude makes my head unit abit more useful for while

Sonny1

Advanced Member
I haven't used one but just needs spliced into your power cable and earth cable on back of your head unit