Japfest 2018

Mattz

Advanced Member
Just seen tickets are now available for japfest 2018. Does anyone know the password for the club stand tickets? Who‘s going on track as well? Would be cool to go out with a few other club members.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
im considering it seeing as iv not done a show for about 3 or 4 years now.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I'll be going, won't be doing track time though!

Silverstone was great last year, Donnington was very disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Is this for the silverstone one? What date?

I fancy taking mine to a few shows this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Just seen it‘s the 6th May.

As Matt asked, who would have the club password so we can buy tickets and have cars on a ITR DC5 stand?

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Alex_Wilson said:
Just seen it‘s the 6th June.

As Matt asked, who would have the club password so we can buy tickets and have cars on a ITR DC5 stand?

i presume from last year its automatically Chrismartin

Cennix1

I'm considering going on the stand this year, I usually go with some friends on "Scrap It" (except the DC5), but it would be nice to meet a few of you and get some ideas for the bank vacuum.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Currently in talks with forum moderator about organising.

Be happy to do but the moderator would rightly so prefer someone to organise it who will be in attendance with a Teg (I don't own one anymore).

Would assume password will have changed from last year. I don't have it.

Mattz

Advanced Member
Sorry guys should have pointed out I‘m talking about Silverstone! I really enjoyed it last year and I had a good laugh on my track session, would have been more fun going around with some other DC5s though.

Mattz

Advanced Member
FireDance said:
I will attend again, hopefully we don't have the same stand space as last year!!!
Might as well have been put in the public car park last year, I didn't see many people walking over to our little corner.

Hopefully we get placed somewhere more central this year.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
FireDance said:
I will attend again, hopefully we don't have the same stand space as last year!!!
I agree, the spot wasn't great and other people came and parked in it for some reason?

My only gripe with Silverstone was how tightly packed cars were. I felt like I couldn't even walk round some of the cars properly due to the limited amount of space. Also some of the 'big' named displays had tones of room for say 3-5 cars which seemed unfair.

Japfest - donnington was just a disappointment for me, it wasn't even a quarter of the size of Silverstone. The bass from the Vibe van sent me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Would we be doing a Japfest Donington stand?

I know a lot of people are negative on the last Donington event.
I have nothing to compare it to as it was my first and only event I‘ve ever been to but I thought it was great..... Although I was so shy I parked up on the stand and legged it 😔 🙈🙈

I‘d love to go again and be part of it with everyone and actually meet you all this time LOL. X