japm style number plate bracket/holder?

swanny1982

Advanced Member
hi Guys,

I have just ordered the following jap style number plate from ebay, do you guys know where I can buy the blck import style bracket to hold it, if not how does it get fixed to the front centre of the bumper?

Thanks

Chewy

Advanced Member
OEM PFL or FL will be required if you want it mounted from center (On the nose) these can be picked up 2nd hand or from Honda new.

Depends if the hole in the front bumper has been smoothed or not though, If it's the same as FL.

If not there's plate holders available for side mounting etc, if that's your thing....There's Beatrush, Tegiwa, Bolt bolts...

Got a picture of the front bumper at all (If it doesn't have a sticky plate over it) ?

swanny1982

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
OEM PFL or FL will be required if you want it mounted from center (On the nose) these can be picked up 2nd hand or from Honda new.

Depends if the hole in the front bumper has been smoothed or not though, If it's the same as FL.

If not there's plate holders available for side mounting etc, if that's your thing....There's Beatrush, Tegiwa, Bolt bolts...

Got a picture of the front bumper at all (If it doesn't have a sticky plate over it) ?
thanks mate, it has a sticky plate over it but the bumper has been smoothed already, I dont mind mounting the plate to one side though, will look at the companies suggested, its a pfl model