JM Imports

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
I recently bought my DC5 off a mate who imported it through JM Imports. Upon having the car for a week or so it started this weird blip/cutting VTEC, I started a thread about it if you have seen it.

Turned out to be the wires that were used to convert it from Km to Miles - EVERY SINGLE CONNECTION was twisted together and taped up. 1 into the ECU, 1 up into the clocks and then about 5/6 different connecting wires into the converter box were all the same when I took the clocks out.

I have now sorted all the wiring and seems to have resolved the issue but when I raised this with JM he passed blame onto SG Autos and wanted pictures but I only had one picture of one connection.

What I want to know is has anyone on here got a car that was imported through JM and if they wanted to check the wiring on the conversion and photograph it to show JM what kind of 'work' SG Autos is carrying out.

truupR

Advanced Member
Hmm my R33 came in via JM-imports and I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to diagnose an occasional misfire/stuttering. A good chance it could be a wiring issue - time to go get it checked out. Never even crossed my mind until I just read this!

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
truupR said:
Hmm my R33 came in via JM-imports and I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to diagnose an occasional misfire/stuttering. A good chance it could be a wiring issue - time to go get it checked out. Never even crossed my mind until I just read this!
Get the clocks out etc and check that mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk