jrsc map?

discodave22

Advanced Member
Anyone got a decent jrsc or jrsc chargecooled map? Booked in at tdi but not till the end of march.

Fez

Advanced Member
Is there not one already on the hondata software? When i had the s300 it had loads on there.

discodave22

Advanced Member
Yeah got a base map put on by Cpl when I got kpro in but didn't sound too good to run the car on. As they said dont go over 4k, not that I would but just made me feel uncertain about the map.

FireDance

Advanced Member
discodave22 said:
Yeah got a base map put on by Cpl when I got kpro in but didn't sound too good to run the car on. As they said dont go over 4k, not that I would but just made me feel uncertain about the map.
It is a base map, you are not meant to go over 4k. The base map will keep the car safe until you get it mapped. You may also find that at 70-80mph it 'bogs' down slightly

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
No one will have a "proper map" for your car. Even if they have got the exact same mods the map will be suited to their car/engine. And may not be right on yours.
Best thing to do is just wait it out mate till its all done properly

Justin

discodave22

Advanced Member
Proper meaning one that has been tuned, wouldn't say it has to be exact either but something just abit better than a base map to run on for the time being.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
as per Justins post, a tuned map for a different car can still destroy your engine, even if the mods are identical, there are so many things that can make small differences with these engines and they are really sensative to airflow changes, best way is to wait,