jrsc pulley options

jpstyper

Advanced Member
I am getting confused with the pulley setup for jrsc i have a 6" crank pulley to go on with a 3" charger pulley off what i have found this will bring boost in later and be 11-12psi Is this correct

Also from what i found the dc5 has the smallest crank pulley from standard and the ep3 one is bigger so what are the benefits of this and if i get a 2.85" pulley to the setup what boost would i be getting then

Any help would be greatly appreciated as im getting really confused by all the different info i find

integraleo

Advanced Member
I'm leaving crank pulley standard and currently run a 3.2" pulley and hit 7 psi,I'm going for the 2.85" pulley ( I actually have it already) to hopefully hit 10-11 psi but won't know til it's fitted. Have to get map sensor first and bigger fuel pump just to be safe. Charger will be spinning hard at those boost levels so charge cooler is definitely needed to keep temperature down. I know fitting an ep3 crank pulley raises boost but not sure how much by. With 2.85 pulley it just might be too much.

jpstyper

Advanced Member
I have the charger cooler to go in but didnt want to fit everything and find im running not 11-12psi so will have to get a 2.85 pulley where did you get yours and do you need a map sensor as i have a spare one

integraleo

Advanced Member
Got my pulley from merc racing. What map sensor you got? Is there a reason you want that psi rating?