JRSC TDI North

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I was randomly checking out TDI North product page and stumbled across the stage 7 mods for the DC5 and it says a complete JRSC kit is around £1800 excluding Vat which will work out about £2200 roughly...

Cpl want £3200 for a DC5 kit so does anybody know if this kit comes complete with everything as this is a big difference in price...

http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/upgrades-c-107_108_332_561.html

I will phone Paul tomorrow but just wanted an awnser as I'm inpatient ;)

justinchung87

Advanced Member
I actually rang both cpl and tdi north paul the other day enquiring the same thing.

I think tdi quoted me around 3.5k?and thats with everything included pulley injectors ect but not inc fitting a map ect

Hope that helps
A

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Oh got all excited when I saw that :(

Must be an old price list then.. Cheers for the reply.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Just checked and it's not tdi north in Warrington... It's in thurrock which is a 20 minute drive from me... I will ring them tomorrow to find out.. If they are selling these for this price. That's a bargain compared to CPL Racing :)

Rob_DC5

Advanced Member
My previous DC5 was Supercharged by CPL Racing and for the JRSC, K-Pro, with installation and mapping was £4000 total! luckily i bought the car already done :)

TDi-North

Thats our southern branch.I tend to steer people towards their website for pricing as they are able to keep things updated more often than we could.
The charger they have is excluding VAT and is just the charger. Its also quite possibly the EP3 kit and they haven't realised yet as well.
Give Shaun or Mark a call and they will confirm exactly what it is. ;)