J's Racing 60RS

Rob-DC5

Anyone running a J's Racing 60rs cat back with a standard mani? Ive been looking on youtube at videos but its hard to tell.
Just wondered what peoples opinions were on type of noise and how loud it is? Ive been waiting around for a second hand Kakaimoto of Fugitsubu but still no luck.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Apple

Advanced Member
A j's 60 backbox isn't loud.. Just tiny bit louder than oem exhaust.
But I guess with a cat back it probly will be louder.. But just back box it isn't loud

blueguy

Resident J's whore
The 60RS won't be that loud at all. A lot of people just immediately think of the 70RR when you mention J's exhaust.

When I first got the full J's setup (intake, 4-2, 2-1, 60RS) and ESMMs it still wasn't 'loud'; Noticeably louder than stock, but not loud per se.
It was only after I changed the ESMMs for much stiffer engine mounts that the cabin noise increased dramatically.

The type of noise I can't help you with. Happy to share an in-car video of what the teg sounded like before the ESMMs were changed out though.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
My recently fitted j's 60rs system is starting to give off a lovely tone, as above its not loud not compared to the spoon, 70rr or say buddyclub. But Gives off a sweet sound imo, I will see if I can get a video of it up this weeknd.

Blueguy, iv the got j's mani to go on :), just waiting for a decat, was their any sound difference once the mani and decat are fitted?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Alexander0628 said:
My recently fitted j's 60rs system is starting to give off a lovely tone, as above its not loud not compared to the spoon, 70rr or say buddyclub. But Gives off a sweet sound imo, I will see if I can get a video of it up this weeknd.

Blueguy, iv the got j's mani to go on :), just waiting for a decat, was their any sound difference once the mani and decat are fitted?
Sorry, my setup was done in one go so I can't help you on this mate.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
This has little to do with the back box..
agreed, but was just putting that up in case anyone reads this in the future for info.... trying to be helpful and all