J's Racing Engine Torque Damper

Suped

Advanced Member
Had TGM install this yesterday afternoon. Pointless mod for such a lightly tuned car but never the less, looks very pleasing to the eye. Tom wished he had girlie hands to fit this as the space wasn't great when fiddling the brackets in.

p.s Thanks to Mark @ sumpower for providing the kit in the first place! hehe

Attachments

Suped

Advanced Member
I have only noticed more vibrations coming through to the cabin. Not really driven the teg properly since returning from TGM so can't say whether it has helped the wheel hopping. :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
yeah but you cant drive the teg properly, ive seen you drive down the lanes hey, hey See fut jai

ally_mac

Advanced Member
i have the motor mounts fitted and it took out a bit of the wheel hop, then i had the Js Racing Engine Damper fitted and i found it cancelled out the wheel hop totally

Suped

Advanced Member
just to confirm, there's no wheel hoping when taking off the traffic lights... so happy now!! the lowering springs helped abit but this has helped considerably. Good buy there! :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
listen up chigga, why would i want to be chinese, apart from their cuisine, what else have they given us?

Project

Advanced Member
lol, pk, if it wasnt for chinese you would have to travel somewhere else instead of mong kok for your good cheap copied parts and your $360 chicken :D

kingston

Advanced Member
Suped, is catonese classed as basic or traditional chinese?

Au wui waht lei dui an chut lei yuen hau bai ju hai lei go see fut dau, sau yi lnei hau yi geen do au teck do lei go see fut biu C!

and
Lay tie gou ho si, Oi tie gou ho di