J's racing exhaust 70RR

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
just enquiring as to how readily available these exhausts are.

what are they retailing at?

I realise they are very L.O.U.D. after some research on here, and youtube etc etc...

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
They are Really loud mate not really a road exhaust.....unless you want a lot of attention from plod...!

Although saying that I don't think theres a track in the country that would allow them on the day either/... ](*,)

There used to one on eBay for about 1k I often looked at it.....but decided against it think theres a few 60r's on DC5's on here..

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
had a look on ebay - but didnt find one.

i know they are loud, but dont intend on driving the dc5 everyday. never intend having it on a track either - so thats not a problem!

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
the one eBay has gone..

Sumo power sell them but they come in at nearly 2k!!!!

Very pricey... :xcry:

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
okay - well i'm looking at a second hand one tomorrow. It has been used but apparently it is in 'as new condition'.

advertised for €900.

will offer considerably less than the asking price.

dc5ian

Advanced Member
i bought 2 from japan - one i paid about £250 quid for (second hand) and the other had a split in it, i think i paid about 50 quid for it, but 2 of the sections are fine...
i can have a quick look for u to see if theres any about but they dont come up very often, and there will be a 6-8 week wait if u dont want to pay postage..

being titanium they are very delicate, so always good to keep a spare section..

just bear in mind that they are very very loud.. ive been pulled over many times, and if its road traffic police and no what they are looking at u will get a 60 quid fine.. anyone who wants to listen to it can come down to surrey rolling road day, on the 13th march as my car is booked in with quite a few others for some power runs

EndaITR

Advanced Member
mossyhennebry said:
okay - well i'm looking at a second hand one tomorrow. It has been used but apparently it is in 'as new condition'.

advertised for €900.

will offer considerably less than the asking price.

Its pretty much straight through the whole way..no silencers, nothing... are you going to be using it on the road?

Is it the one on donedeal BTW? down south... bargain price if it is :)

dc5ian

Advanced Member
theres a 60 rr up for grabs secong hand but price is 562.943 GBP which is not very good.. exchange rate is pretty poor at the mo

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
its the one on donedeal - in wexford. spot on.

will be using it on the road, yes.

If I buy it - I'll fit it after the NCT and see how long I can cope with the noise.