J's Racing N1 ECU

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
I didnt't think J's did one for the DC5. They do an S2000 one but not sure why they haven't delved into the ITR...

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
As far as i am led to beleive you need to tell J's what modifications you have, cams etc, they will then make sure it will be ok before sending it. It will be expensive and won't give any more gains than hondata or Mugen N1. An ecu can only do so much.

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Ah so they do make one!

Good find.

But im with C&S, that is going to end up being close to a grand by the time it arrives and you pay tax etc - and that makes a K Pro much more inviting. It would have to be very cheap to persuade me, much as I love J's stuff. They are normally an exchange item too.

C&S is right too, they have hundreds of off the shelf maps which will be a safe and rougly matching map for your mods.

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
i was just browsing that site as going to LA in June and seeing what i could pick up.

I think it is an exchange basis and will have a map to "suit" your mods so probably not for me. Ill just pick up a K-Pro'd PRB ECU while im out there and bring it back. Also gonna pick up some Spoon front pads too 8)