j's racing

darrenskinner1

Advanced Member
quick question

anyone running a j's racing 60rr exhaust?

ive ordered mine but can only find videos of the 70rr

Chewy

Advanced Member
Don't believe there is a 60 RR for the DC5?

Only the following;

60R (Just backbox)
60RS (Cat back - Backbox + B-pipe)
70RR (Replaces OEM cat - 2-1 decat + Backbox + B-pipe)

Here's one I took the other day of my 60RS, only static revs under 4K.

[video=youtube;TkKdtisQcCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkKdtisQcCw[/video]

darrenskinner1

Advanced Member
i meant rs sorry guys, yeh that sounds decent hope i made the right choice, thinking the 70 will be too loud

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
I bought one with the same shipment as chewy, sounds spot on mate. I suppose it all depends on what your after.

I would go for the 60rs if you was looking for a track friendly exhaust, or one that can be lived with on the daily drive.

So far I'm in love with it. Quite on idle, deep tone on cruising And as it should opens up in vtec.

If anything I'm hoping it does get abit louder once iv racked up a few miles. I did the same as you went for the 60 as the 70 was too loud. But I had the spoon n1 and one with a unsilence b-pipe before that, and that was naughty. This is much more tame. But then it can always be changed hehe.

ND1989

I have the J's back box on with the OEM Bpipe at the moment, it is very liveable if a little quiet when hooning. I have a 2.5" unsilenced pipe to put on over the summer though!

darrenskinner1

Advanced Member
yeh i drive my car every day so dont want it being too loud but the 70rr sounds amazing compared to the 60 just hope ive made the right choice, u guys any videos of it?

Dannymean

Advanced Member
I've got the 70 on mine , crazy loud! When I come home in the nights I get my mates texting me "I can hear you" and they live 5-6 miles away so yeah 😁

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
I was the same mate as for a cat back it's no where near as loud as the 70rr, got ace cafe meet soon So will compare the noise with other people's systems.

After a week or so driving I do like the tone. And if I start pushing, it's starting to pop in high rpm. I think mated with a mani and a decat it will sound perfect.

darrenskinner1

Advanced Member
how long do they take to run in? im thinking about buying that guys spoon decat then getting a straight through added on?