J's Titanium catback Impulse buy

Zen1

Advanced Member
This J'S RACING 60RS TITANIUM MUFFLER has been on ebay for months now and at £1000 is expensive.

They go for £1500 on vtec direct and at this price must surely be one of the best exhaust systems for the DC5? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SI:GB:1123

Don't need another aftermarket exhaust but just put an offer in that was accepted. :eek:
Anyone else got one of these? Is fitment as good as oem?

Hope I won't regret. :-k

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Looks like you got a bargin there! They're supose to be the dogs danglies. What system do you have at the minute?

Mate of mine had the 70r on his ep3 and loud just doesn't even begin to explain it, he did't have it long! 60r is supose to be alot better

dc5ian

Advanced Member
ive got the 70rr.. the 60 wont be as loud, they can be quite delicate, being titanium.. ive had to do a slight repair on mine.. other then that they give great gains and very light.

MattDC5

Advanced Member
dc5ian said:
ive got the 70rr.. the 60 wont be as loud, they can be quite delicate, being titanium.. ive had to do a slight repair on mine.. other then that they give great gains and very light.
Ive heard Ian's J's and its fooking loud :xyes:

dc5ian

Advanced Member
mind u i have been fined £60, 3 times by the old bill :xlol: :xlol: :xlol:

macer

Advanced Member
I have one and it is not that loud for daily driving, in fact for normal motorway driving you can even hardly hear it but there is a nice rasp from it when putting the foot down. It does hang down quite low under the car so watch for speed bumps etc

sydney

Advanced Member
i have the 60rs! was on car when i got it, wouldnt be my choice to be honest but jap heads love it! took the surrounding out of the boot and ya can really hear it, with it in just sounds abit louder than stock! car performs really well with it on. no problems with speed bumps etc if i was to buy again might buy toda! seemly the 70rs is unreal loud!

dc5ian

Advanced Member
MattDC5 said:
dc5ian said:
its not that loud matt lol
Made my set-up sounds silly quiet :xyes:

Loved it though.
i havent got it on the car at the mo, i have just had it repaired, got a kakimoto n1 mega, that sounds quite normal until u open it up..