jump start pack?

V7MAT

clean freak
Do any of you guys use jump start pack to get your Teg running after its been stood a while?

I've not used mine for 2 weeks, went to it tonight to run up the engine after a spot of cleaning and its dead :(

Can any of you reccomend something suitable but not to expensive please, i can not jump the car from another due to where it is parked + over the winter i fear this may happen more often as i'm trying not to use it on salt/dirt ridden roads :roll:

cheers Matt.

V7MAT

clean freak
thanks Alan they look ideal, especially as you can get extra length leads too.

I'm gonna swap the battery over too, maybe to the Nissan micra one which people in another thread have reccomended. have you thought of this?

AlanS

Advanced Member
heard people fitting micra battery but i went for a brand new Honda one few weeks ago.
it costs £47 and is a slimline bat aswell.

V7MAT

clean freak
Do you have a part number please? has it improved/eased starting?

also... which of those chargers are you going for? :?

AlanS

Advanced Member
here you go

part no: 31500SMGE02

only drive mine once a week and alway starts first time.. obviously as its a new battery.

i'm going for the XS3600 as it can cope with larger batter and its a tenner more, worth it in the long run say if yer need it for a bigger car bat etc...

tedg

Advanced Member
no need, just get a new battery. even if you trickle charge you will need to replace it the winter after ;)