June July track days

martinj46

Advanced Member
Alicks said:
Spa is another place id love to do! I really fancy cadwell park but it's so far for me to drive! It'd have to be an overnight for sure!
Both Spa and Cadwell were worth the drive down from Aberdeen. There aren't many places on mainland UK that are further away

Alicks

Advanced Member
Not for me, cadwell is 170 miles away, where as brands is about 10 lol. Defiantly want to do snetterton this year. Ever tried the Dunlop direzzas? They're awesome tyres, much better than ad08 IMO! Never tired the re070. Really want to try and do nurburgring and spa next year.

Alicks

Advanced Member
If it was a full day at setters on mate id of booked on, bit far for me to travel for an evening!

Alicks

Advanced Member
I'm going to do a full day at snetterton 300 on the 21st July if anyone else fancies it

Dan34

Advanced Member
Alicks said:
I'm going to do a full day at snetterton 300 on the 21st July if anyone else fancies it
I should more than likely be able to do this, will see how cadwell goes next week then i'll probably get it booked!

Alicks

Advanced Member
Be good if you could mate! I'm 100% going and my mate who's got a white dc5 is going too. Never done snetterton but only heard good things about it! Just need a few plasters after tonight's evening at brands!

Alicks

Advanced Member
again in case anyones interested. I've spoken today with msv. there are already three of us that want to book, if we get 5 they have offered 10% discount and free garages for all. that makes it £169 for the full day. if anyone is interested let me know!

Alicks

Advanced Member
Right so anyone that fancied snetterton on the 21st July. Spoken to msv and they've confirmed the 10% discount if there's 5 or more. So far there's me and two of my friends going. Need two more people.
To book, you just need to ring msv 01474 872331
Ask for trackdays and ask to join Alex Hodsall group booking. They will only reserve your space for now and once we've hit 5 they'll take the money sometime in July. You just have to ring and pay.