Just a backbox.

Modmedia

Advanced Member
No need to fight guys. :xalright:

Anyway as a bit of an update I've now went against what I've said anyway lol and I've purchased up a Supersprint un-silenced B-Pipe and I'm going to pick up a J's Racing 60RS Backbox to match up to it tomorrow. I predict it will be somewhat loud lol, but we shall see. :)

Stoo

Whining.....
I'm not fighting bud :)

Just stating a fact.

Good choice anyhow, As per our pm's, either is a good choice.

It will be loud!! Guaranteed!

rascal69

Advanced Member
I have the same setup.
Sounds awesome. Quite loud but still not as loud as a n1 catback.
I can't wait to get my toda manifold on to get more noise.

Aly

Advanced Member
Love how post counters are allowed to troll these forums belittling people at every opportunity and get away with it.

Buy a twin loop, it has a loop in the pipe and looks exciting. Ill have one for sale soon, comes with a bpipe sadly no back pipe ;)

dotty

Advanced Member
Love how post counters are allowed to troll these forums belittling people at every opportunity and get away with it.

Buy a twin loop, it has a loop in the pipe and looks exciting. Ill have one for sale soon, comes with a bpipe sadly no back pipe
No one is belittling anyone?

No need to get a bee in your bonnet like you did with your for sale thread either.

Stoo

Whining.....
What's a back pipe?

I'm far from trolling, or belittling, just correcting.

Quit trolling.

cpoh

Advanced Member
Like I said people wonder why fellas arent logging on and posting here very often, i think this thread sums it up. Google backpipe (long version cat-back pipe) and I think you'll get quite a few responses.

No fighting here just disappointed with the cr*p attitude of some posters on here. Its just not helpful! Signing off for quite a bit, see ya lads.

dotty

Advanced Member
Like I said people wonder why fellas arent logging on and posting here very often, i think this thread sums it up. Google backpipe (long version cat-back pipe) and I think you'll get quite a few responses.

No fighting here just disappointed with the cr*p attitude of some posters on here. Its just not helpful! Signing off for quite a bit, see ya lads.
You mention crap attitudes. Yet you're the one asking Stoo "do you get out much" which to me instigates antagonism.

( b ) pipe is the correct term.

Anyway, see you later :)

Stoo

Whining.....
Car-back refers to the whole exhaust after the cat.

B pipe is the middle section. Not back pipe.

Thought you were out if this thread anyway, Captain Inaccurate?

Cr*p attitudes are usually from people that post tosh, get corrected and then spit the dummy.

firthy22

Advanced Member
I can only imagine how loud some of these exhausts are with a header and unsilenced B-Pipe. Even my Mugen Twinloop with Tegiwa header is reasonably loud when fully warmed up.

gibby85

Advanced Member
My b-pipe/centre section/bit of pipe between the cat and back box was unsilenced....for 6 days. Spoon N1 is Outrageously loud without a silencer!

Stylesa

Advanced Member
What's with people getting their panties in a twist on here. If someone offers you a different opinion to yours, which they believe to be correct, either accept it and thank them for the information, or disprove them with evidence. If you can do neither, dont bother writing posts that are pointless. Then we can all live happily ever after.

Another reason why there aren't very many people on this forum is because there aren't very many DC5s in the UK, less than 350 registered I believe.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I've got a full spoon system and tbh I don't think it's loud.. I did consider a Unsilenced B Pipe before I got the Spoon b pipe.. Not sure how loud it would be if I changed it.

dotty

Advanced Member
Spoon B-pipe is much quieter than an unsilenced b-pipe when mated with a Spoon N1, with a header it will be unbearabe I expect.

In fact, I once ran a Toda header with a spoon cat back and it was unbearabale. On motorways you could not hold a conversation, I changed it for a Fujitsubo RM-01A and normal service was resumed.

When I was a 'youth' I used to have an EP3 with a Supersprint un-silenced b-pipe and Spoon N1, I thought it was nice then, I wouldn't run it now..

eg9_dc2

Advanced Member
stoo DOES come off as 'corrective' alot. he normally is right as per his dc5 experience(s).

in the end though back pipe, b pipe...toMAYtoe...to-MAT-toe.lol.