Just a Girl from North Yorkshire

Teggiesam

Hi everyone, my names Sammi :)

I've been following the forum for a while now and thought I'd get involved, I used to have a dc2 and I traded that in for my dc5 a year ago, bit of a Honda nut!

I'm gonna start a members ride blog soon to upload my car and its progress but for now thought I'd say hi!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Welcome along! What Integra do you have? Pre facelift or facelift? Good to see another lady member.

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Welcome!
I don't suppose you bought the car from a dealer in Bradford did you?

Teggiesam

vtecpang said:
welcome!

Some geat roads in North Yorkshire
where you based?
Based in Harrogate near Leeds, definitely nice roads :) well suited to the teg!

Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
Welcome along! What Integra do you have? Pre facelift or facelift? Good to see another lady member.
I used to have a jdm CW dc2 and now have pre-facelift cw dc5

Josh16v said:
Welcome!
I don't suppose you bought the car from a dealer in Bradford did you?
Wow that's weird, yeah I did! Mind me asking how you know? :)

That's for the welcome all! Just gotta find time to start my blog now!

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Haha though so, I was the lad that was invited to view it the same day as you! Would've probably bought it too but you beat me to it!
Ended up going traveling from Lincolnshire to Swansea in the end! How you finding it? :)

Teggiesam

Haha how weird! Yeah that was me. I was basically told if i didn't buy it you most probably would! I remember your dad shaking my hand saying I'd got a good one!

The cars been brilliant, it's ran faultlessly since I got it! I've just started a build thread in the gallery section, feel free to take a look!

Have you got yourself a dc5 now?

Mark_teg

Staff member
Welcome Sammi :)

Haha though so, I was the lad that was invited to view it the same day as you! Would've probably bought it too but you beat me to it!
Ended up going traveling from Lincolnshire to Swansea in the end! How you finding it? :)

Josh, you bought Rikki's car didn't you? I think he misses it..

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Yep I did Mark. Few little problems I've ran into but cracking car overall, knew he'd miss it! :)

Will have a look at the project thread Sammi!

Teggiesam

Cheers guys :)

Anyone got any recommendations for rear lower control arms? I'm after some pretty ones