Just picked up my dc5

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
i also collected my artic blue dc5 from sheernes today,many thanks to mike at torque gt
i drove home with a huge smile on my face :D
it was time to move on from my civic jordan :) i will miss that car alot but its time for a change
PS. nice to meet you ladykb

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
My plans are:

1. Get the rear wash jet working
2. Replace nackered wiper linkage
3. Full service
4. Get wheels painted anthersite on cw but not sure witch
5. Lower it on spoon springs with fast road setup buy tgm
6. Gruppe m
7. spoon n1 or kakimoto regu 06&r
I have allready fitted spoon carbon kevlar plug cover,spoon drop in air filter and spoon gear knob,j's racing front strut and c pillar brace.
and the most important itr-dc5 forum stickers.
I will post pics up in the gallery tomorrow after a good clean and polish.

dotty

Advanced Member
civicjordan281 said:
Sadly not :( i dont wanna pay for a new wiper linkage because ive only had the car 3 days
Your importer should sort that out as a good will gesture IMO :!:

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
i should hope so,the level in the washer bottel is fine and ive stuck a pin up the jet but still no luck does anyone know how to remove the jet?? if thats fine then the pipe has come off somewhere :( = water leeks :xcry:

ladykb

Advanced Member
civicjordan281 said:
i should hope so,the level in the washer bottel is fine and ive stuck a pin up the jet but still no luck does anyone know how to remove the jet?? if thats fine then the pipe has come off somewhere :( = water leeks :xcry:
oh sorry to hear about your wiper issue, I have a small problem my driver door rubber has a kink and everytime I shut the door it gets in the way. I push it back in but the next time I shut my door it pops off! Nothing major just a pain :cry:

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
ladykb said:
civicjordan281 said:
oh sorry to hear about your wiper issue, I have a small problem my driver door rubber has a kink and everytime I shut the door it gets in the way. I push it back in but the next time I shut my door it pops off! Nothing major just a pain :cry:
well at least yours is a minor thing lol