just saw this............

JT3173

Advanced Member
:lol: Seen it on Pistonheads too :eek:

Bin the wing, bling bling front and rear lights, horrific wheels (how they fit I do not know) and get some new mats and it would be fairly acceptable although I am not a fan of the body kit myself IMO

Hadtstec

Wow, that is shocking!

I wouldn't mind buying the car for £5K and then putting it back to standard...
(as long as the engine is ok and its not smoking)

brucey87

Advanced Member
:( poor little dc5. its ruined but at least its got an ironing board on the back! could come in handy one day?

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Change the lights, spoiler and wheels and this car wouldn't look bad at all and its low miles

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
If you could get that for 6k and strip all the tut off (alloys, spoilers, lights) then... \:D/

Those alloys burn my eyes. :xhelp:

Wonder what the reserve is... hmmm.

phil r

Advanced Member
God almighty I hope this isn't the trend in which these cars are heading :xak:

Hoodster

Advanced Member
The sad thing is that a shed load of money has been spent to make it look this way :xcry:

garrettm9

i didnt think it was possible to make a beautiful car so ugly :xconfused: but i can understand why theres only 26000k on it. if i owned it i wouldnt take it out for fear of being seen.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Think this was one of Andy`s 1st imports at 200BHP...I believe it was auctioned off to sell it :?

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Well, Unlike most people on here I love modified vehicles. I love the fact that the vehicle is made individual and unique.

HOWEVER, I don't like this! and I am very open minded when it comes to modded motors.

The spoiler doesn't blend with the car, the wheels are horrible and the C-West kit is one of the worst I have seen!

I like the white paint though! :D

Matt.

ally_mac

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Think this was one of Andy`s 1st imports at 200BHP...I believe it was auctioned off to sell it :?
Yeah I believe this was the first DC5 that Andy imported in, good too see he has lernt from his mistakes

JT3173

Advanced Member
Croccy said:
Well, Unlike most people on here I love modified vehicles. I love the fact that the vehicle is made individual and unique.

HOWEVER, I don't like this! and I am very open minded when it comes to modded motors.

The spoiler doesn't blend with the car, the wheels are horrible and the C-West kit is one of the worst I have seen!

I like the white paint though! :D

Matt.
Glad you like the paint Croccy :lol:

I have never been a fan of body kits but was blown away with the look of the Ings +1 and the Mugen kit, bar the smile the Mugen seems to have.

I never thought I would change the way my DC5 looks but I wanted something different, something to make it stand out amongst the rest which I guess is what the people who own these two fine examples of what not to do have attempted, but lets get it right shall we!!!!

JDM cars need JDM or near as parts, not euro wings etc

Just my thoughts....... :roll: