Just seen this for sale in Japan!! Tempting!!

Erm

Advanced Member
peel off all that fast n furious crap off it and it might be ok :p

RyJay

i quite like all the graphics. makes it look a proper race car! think it's pretty nice actually :wink:

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
RyJay said:
i quite like all the graphics. makes it look a proper race car! think it's pretty nice actually :wink:
Snap......one of a few cars I actually like with graphics

Wootty

Advanced Member
Livvy said:
I want them seat's 8)
Yep - know what you mean.

I was looking at getting one of these to replace my worn out tatty drivers seat. Cheaper than buyin a real Recaro/DC5 one..

Attachments

TypeRaidy

Looks class,usually hate graphics with a passion but liking this teg,i'd say it aint cheap,no expense spared there anyway :?

Evs

Advanced Member
Come off it, it's minging. It obviously started life as a brown one, which has been treated to a Max Power 'melt look' aftermarket bumper and wing, then it's had its roof, hatch and half the bonnet sprayed black and a load of chav graphics plastered all over it. The only things I like about it are the seats, but they're the wrong colour, and the wheels, but they look like 18s. So, nothing then... :lol:

Livvy

Advanced Member
Evs said:
Come off it, it's minging. It obviously started life as a brown one, which has been treated to a Max Power 'melt look' aftermarket bumper and wing, then it's had its roof, hatch and half the bonnet sprayed black and a load of chav graphics plastered all over it. The only things I like about it are the seats, but they're the wrong colour, and the wheels, but they look like 18s. So, nothing then... :lol:

Oh come on Victor, it's not that bad.

anticlaus105

Advanced Member
Saw a Supra the other day tarted up. I though that looked good and I usually like fast n furious type cars.

Not so keen on this for some reason.