k-pro group buy (irish members)

alfa27

Advanced Member
i am at the moment in talks with a company in Ireland about doing a group buy for a k-pro.

He is giving me a good price on my own but will do better if i can get some more lads looking for one.

if you want some more info post here or pm me.

alfa27

Advanced Member
may of worded this wrong since i re read it.

i will be getting my k-pro the same price as the group buy.

the savings will go to all who buy

alfa27

Advanced Member
Rob R said:
How comes this only applies to Irish members buddy?
well. i only put irish members in the heading to attract attention.

it is a irish company doing it,and he will need your ecu for a few days.

English lads can do it too. the more the merrier :green:

Rob R

Advanced Member
Might be attractive depending on price. I'm assuming if we sent these away they'd come back with a standard DC5 map on them?

Is this only K PRO or is K100 an option as well?

alfa27

Advanced Member
Rob R said:
Might be attractive depending on price. I'm assuming if we sent these away they'd come back with a standard DC5 map on them?

Is this only K PRO or is K100 an option as well?
i only asked about the kpro as it seems to be the main choice and its the one i want.

i am waiting on more details and should have them tomorrow as he is going to talk to his kpro dealer tomorrow(monday)

price at the moment is €990 but we should save a little more depending on group numbers.

also i have to ask about delivery to england if it will cost more so bare with me

donkeykong

Advanced Member
alfa27 said:
price i got at the moment is £765.71 which is €890 :green:
cpl sells them for that right???
i tried my luck in USA bought a PRB ecu, hope all will be fine since u take a risk buying from someone. Ship it to my aunt in USA and let her ship it in a food package haha :)

alfa27

Advanced Member
donkeykong said:
alfa27 said:
cpl sells them for that right???
i tried my luck in USA bought a PRB ecu, hope all will be fine since u take a risk buying from someone. Ship it to my aunt in USA and let her ship it in a food package haha :)
not off cpl, its a good price as there over €1100 in ireland.

i was offered a good price from the US but could not risk the customs charge

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
alfa27 said:
That is the STD price( fixed) for a kpro in the Uk , tdi , TGM etc all sell for that

alfa27

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
alfa27 said:
That is the STD price( fixed) for a kpro in the Uk , tdi , TGM etc all sell for that
well we are being screwed in ireland because there normally €1100 over here without mapping.

this price is off a irish trader.

anyway this is why i targeted the irish market on here.

gregb

Advanced Member
I am amazed tuners are still looking for those prices.

Good to see more choice available though these days and more so in Ireland,just over 4 years ago i had to take the ferry to the UK and spend 2 days in a nice hotel and take the other half shopping while the car was been tuned,cost me a fortune :!: ,only recovering now :lol:.

alfa27

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Why not just mail order it from tdi north?
i put up a thread before looking for prices on kpros in england at the price i got quoted were not the same as u said so i looked in ireland.

i'm going to go with the trader i got as he is closer to home should i have any issues.

@greg its madness. Tdp icetronix etc all want over a grand for the kpro.

gregb

Advanced Member
alfa27 said:
C&S Evo7 said:
i put up a thread before looking for prices on kpros in england at the price i got quoted were not the same as u said so i looked in ireland.

i'm going to go with the trader i got as he is closer to home should i have any issues.

I know it 's madness,but if you go back to my older posts from the last decade :eek: i had knocking with my map that i had got done and after getting on to TDI North and been sent on a follow up map run which still didn't work right i eventually ran a friends mapping with close to similar mods to get rid of it as the car was near undriveable.

Like loose nuts rattling in the engine :shock:

It is a rareity though and in fairness they have an overall positive feedback from most other members who use them,i just put it down to a bad day with Paul.
I probably should have followed it up more too at the time.

gregb

Advanced Member
alfa27 said:
C&S Evo7 said:

i'm going to go with the trader i got as he
is closer to home should i have any issues.

Ah well at least it will save you some money in the end instead if doing it the long way round.
Some good results outthere now with irish tuners too :wink:
Have you tried Nick in CDA?