K-Pro Mapping...

D@nCeR

Advanced Member
Hey Guys

so ive had loads of mods done to my Teg..

its been mapped by a cowboy.. its spitting raw fuel out the exhaust that much ya can taste it! while ya in the car!! i get millions of Knocks..

so the question is! where to get it remapped!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
tdi north no question for the best and safest map, the guy at unit 8 was taught by paul at tdi.

raz786

Advanced Member
I agree that you shouldn't slag people off on a forum, but mentioning that its been mapped poorly by so and so could save people headache and money, just my opinion, i think thats what having forum help is about :)

D@nCeR

Advanced Member
well hows about i just say, a certain Performance company in Gateshead..

then no names are mentioned..

the issue was i dont think hes bad at mapping he just rushes everything hence my half decent teg.. dont get me wrong its like shit off a stick.. but it drinks juice like a V8

mikegsi

Staff member
not one to say i told you so mate, but.......................

and i wouldnt associate 'performance' with XO tuning!!!

WHOOPS!!!! #-o #-o

Hancock

Advanced Member
xthumbsup unit8

always been very happy with the work they done on mine and thats quite a bit now

mikegsi

Staff member
D@nCeR said:
well it didnt take long for him to Email me, so obviously he has a spy on here :p

Yes, reckon so, I've an idea who it could be, he also frequents the other muppet place on riverside ind est in the boro........

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
mikegsi said:
D@nCeR said:
well it didnt take long for him to Email me, so obviously he has a spy on here :p

Yes, reckon so, I've an idea who it could be, he also frequents the other muppet place on riverside ind est in the boro........
Haha well done Mike!! =D> ...............Ps can I have a shotgun in ya Evo next time I see you ??

mikegsi

Staff member
dc5-2ltr said:
mikegsi said:
D@nCeR said:

Haha well done Mike!! =D> ...............Ps can I have a shotgun in ya Evo next time I see you ??

certainly mate, you can have a go yourself if you want ;)