Kakimoto Regu 06 with Tegiwa manifold?

jayo656

Advanced Member
Anybody run the above? Whats the fitment like? Straight fit or needs modifying?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cjhdc5

jayo656 said:
Anybody run the above? Whats the fitment like? Straight fit or needs modifying?

Thanks

I'm planning on having this setup and from looking Round believe they fit quite well

jayo656

Advanced Member
Ranja_Ash said:
Yeah, fits fine. Sounds crazy in Vtec!! But nice and subtle driving normally.
Cheers buddy, just wanted to be 100% sure it fitted the teg mani

Cant wait to get it on now!!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Ive always known of it to fit, but there was a chap on the Facebook page who fitted one a few days ago to his kaki, and something looked really not right with it. :/ cant remember what his name was, but might be a look. Don't know if they have changed the design or something?

jayo656

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Ive always known of it to fit, but there was a chap on the Facebook page who fitted one a few days ago to his kaki, and something looked really not right with it. :/ cant remember what his name was, but might be a look. Don't know if they have changed the design or something?
Thanks Jimmer, yeh ive seen it too on facebook where it hung stupidly low. So i thought asking here to be safe. Always wanted the kakimoto but dont really want to get rid of the teg mani!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Ive yours is already fitted and fine manifold wise then I wouldn't worry buying the kaki. :)

The guys on Facebook seems to be the other way round....where the new manifold doesn't fit with his current system.

I know when mark-teg used to have his, it was mated to a dc mani and Sounded gorgeous when following from behind though, so if you do get one you won't be disappointed.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Ranja_ash above has Mark's old kaki and does sound good

What Facebook page is it that you've seen fitment issue.

I've still not got to an exhaust place, but for some reason my setups seems to run lower on the b pipe compared to others

Cjhdc5

The kaki b-pipe does sit lower than the standard one.

jayo656

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Ranja_ash above has Mark's old kaki and does sound good

What Facebook page is it that you've seen fitment issue.

I've still not got to an exhaust place, but for some reason my setups seems to run lower on the b pipe compared to others