Kal File

donkeykong

Advanced Member
I wanted to know if anybody have a map with these bolt ons:

Gruppe M
Toda header
RBC
RM01a

If you have something comparable i would like to compare it with my kal file.
PLs help if you have one, thks

Marcel

PS. i could not upload my kal file here? is his normal?

Stoo

Whining.....
So, basically, you want people to send you a copy of their map that they may well have paid good money to have made.......just for you to 'compare'??? ;)

donkeykong

Advanced Member
paid for it too, does it matter??? well if you feel like that u don't have to send one, if others want they are welcome.
Can download mine and compare it with yours!

eXceed

Resident Driver
There's tons of maps on the the Hondata website mate, some pretty good ones too.
I'm afraid it could be portrayed as being cheeky to see the map which people have paid for, shame really as would be good to see some of the maps out there!

donkeykong

Advanced Member
I know there are tons on the hondatawebsite, downloaded a few...but no dc5 maps. I'm just curious about the cam settings cause these show a lot of differences. my cams are like the base map k20a-itr, but with a other dc5 map of a mate i see total different cam settings. fuel en ignition is not much difference.

I understand there are some people who don't want to compare, but they don't have to respond!

donkeykong

Advanced Member
Tried to add my datalog, but i guess that isn't allowed too, what files are allowed to attach?

Anyway i have a datalog, so if someone wants to have a look at it, pls some help, pls via pm will mail the .kdl file.

thks in advance