Keighley trade centre

Lee

Don't do it! :eek: :xtsk: They have a shocking reputation mate, amazed they are still allowed to trade.

When I went down there the motors were crap and the guy I spoke to was an idiot.

Lee

No probs mate, I hate to see people getting ripped off. :x

If you still have any plans on visiting them then type them into Google and see how many complaints come up about them on other forums.

JT3173

Advanced Member
I spoke to a guy there about a DC5 and STI S202, he knew nothing about either and that was enough for me!

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've bought 3 cars from them now without any problems and they've all been good, cheap cars. I bought my DC5 from them over 2 years ago and it's been a good car.

I know they've got a bad reputation but I haven't seen anyone who's bought a car from them who's actually had a problem. Can anyone here point me to a link of someone who's had a problem with them please.

Hoodster

Advanced Member
I would not recommend them because I've never seen anything they had that I liked and a lot of there cars looked a bit shabby but I do know a few people that have bought cars from there with no probs so I geuss you just have to look for the few that are good cars.
As for the sales man not knowing anything about the car in the way of specs what difference does this make unless you want to know because you don't already.

Lee

celox performance said:
I've bought 3 cars from them now without any problems and they've all been good, cheap cars. I bought my DC5 from them over 2 years ago and it's been a good car.

I know they've got a bad reputation but I haven't seen anyone who's bought a car from them who's actually had a problem. Can anyone here point me to a link of someone who's had a problem with them please.
Hi Celox,

This is the one I remember from when I had my Supra. The member in the thread who had the problem and had to get her solicitor involved was called girlracer1970. There are many other stories in the thread of people who just visited and walked away with no intention of ever buying from them.
I am glad to hear you are having no problems with your car but many people buying the sort of cars we buy travel many miles. I would rather civicjordan281 understood their reputation than travel what could be 100's of miles to see what I have seen before. Luckily for me I was only 30ish miles away. :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread ... =half+home

benny

Advanced Member
have heard they import smashed cars and repair them, would steer clear BIG TIME!

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Slightly off topic,but hey!

I bought my DC5,from a garage with a "bad rep". I knew what to look out for though and havn't had a problem in nearly 2 yrs ownership.

The motor trade is renowned for "dodgy Geezers". :wink:

I would say,do your research,take a mate along,have a test drive and ask a load of questions. If you are not happy walk away.

Nev

I actually went to have a look at this car 2 weeks ago. I didnt really want a Blue one but the white one on Tein shocks they have advertised was being SVA'd at the time.

Its got a bad scuff the to O/S front bumper and the O/S headlight has condesation in it. The N/S front wheel is also badly curbed and there's a bad pin dent on the rear 1/4.

Other than that it looked ok, and as said above, it's cheap. My advice, go have a look but dont expect it to be mint cos it needs a lick of paint to get it pukka and a new set of wheels.

Must say, the guy there didnt seem all that interested, however that can often be mistaken for an un-pushy salesman im my experience. I dont know anyone whos bought from them in the past so wouldnt like to comment on their rep.

It wasnt for me so I bought a white one from 'Jap Performance' (30 mins away) instead. Pick it up this Thursday so I'll let you know what service I recieve etc, but up to now I cant fault them, really friendly chap and his showroom has some VERY tidy cars.

Bottom line; look around and dont buy the first car you see, unless you REALLY like it.
Nev