Keith Michaels

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Another happy customer from Keith Michaels insurance £605 fully comp with protected no claims, this time with all mods declared, as opposed to £675 renewal with A-Plan who only managed to knock £5 off last years premium.

I'm 32 with 7 years NCB living in Cheltenham, mods declared were...

Exhaust
Intake
Lowering springs
Wheels
Carbon bonnet
Bodykit consisting of front and back back bumpers and side skirts
Uprated brake discs, pads, and brake lines

The most interesting part of all this for me was the £60 flat rate per track day, covers the value of the car with excess at 10% of the cars value. I normally insure with Moris for track days at around £80-90 per day so if I do the usual minimum of 3 track days per year I've already saved another £100.

Happy days! So what's all this about premiums going up 20% this year? :)

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Good to read I'm gonna be ringing them tomorrow. Don't suppose you've spotted a black facelift dc5 in Gloucester? I spotted it a few days ago down by the bowling arena thing

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Are you sure you're not confusing it with my car? It's a black pre-facelift with facelift front lights and mugen bodykit and black wheels.

I might give clegg Gifford a call tomorrow just incase, that quote that chesterJsy got was pretty curse good.

Didn't know you were in Gloucestershire, where abouts are you?

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Nah definitely a facelift so must of been passing through, my office is in Gloucester so I do pop down often.

I travel about quite a bit but commute from Wolverhampton, I'll keep my eye out for you so if you spot a crazy man waving his hands in a black and red van that'll be me ha ha