Key Cut

Ezza

Advanced Member
Took my spare key to a local place yesterday to finally have a spare done and the monkeys messed up :evil: :evil: They gave me another blank key but it doesnt have the Honda badge on it as its been replaced by some crap "Stella Italian" :roll: :evil:

Is it that hard to get a laser key cut for the Integra...... :?:

Ezza

Advanced Member
Im gonna have to buy another replacement which will cost £12.50 for there mistake.

David Johnson

Parts Trader
The key blanks i supply are black with a silver H on them
Approx cost £21.50 plus vat

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154

ally_mac

Advanced Member
David Johnson said:
The key blanks i supply are black with a silver H on them
Approx cost £21.50 plus vat
can Honda cut them to, or do you have to go elsewhere

b12oon

Advanced Member
it took me two key blanks before i got mine right a local guy messed it up but gave me 25 quid to replace it so got another blank and timpsons messed it up but told me thats the best they could do and didnt charge me! it didnt work. :evil: i tried to get a fancy key but the only 1 i could get was the basic from dave at steels. take a look at the first attempt!! :lol:

b12oon

Advanced Member
that was the good side too :lol: i could have done better and its meant to be this guys job :?
the funny thing was he told me to go and try it and said it without laughing

Slynx

That just about sums up U.K. these days, :cry: along with people (enthusiasts?) asking how to change a wheel :oops:
No wonder we don't produce anything anymore (except call centres with morons in them telling us......'the computer says..) :x