Key'd argghh

truffs

There i am washing my car as it was going to see a buyer yesterday and some little, slimey, jealous, envious, council house chav idiot has decided to do some'artwork' on my car. Little sod has taken a key all the way from the front nearside bumper onto my drivers door, how kind :evil:

Luckily the potential buyer totally understood so was lucky there.

Why o why do people do it and especially just when you are trying to sell them? It happened when i was about to sell the ATR. immaculate until some twit in the police car park removed my whole rear bumper free of charge and never told me :!:

truffs

might of :wink: really nice bloke with his wife which resulted in a 3/4 hour test drive and alot of chatting. God im going to miss her when she goes :cry:

andyd

Advanced Member
truffs said:
might of :wink: really nice bloke with his wife which resulted in a 3/4 hour test drive and alot of chatting. God im going to miss her when she goes :cry:
awwww now now don't cry!

Andy

matt b

Advanced Member
Shittteeee mate, sorry to hear this!

I dread the day that happens! Any idea where it was done?

truffs

Reading as thats the only place ive been too in the last week. The oracle car park, broad st mall and the nick :evil: going to get a quote tomorrow.

Ive decided im getting a 1.1 micra im fed up forking out due to other little tw*ts.

Motorbike next year then no problems :lol:

T666YPR

Sorry to hear that Dan :(

This thing is starting to get popular. :|

They really should make it a law,that you can chop the hands off w@nkers you catch messing with your car :evil:

...or have evidence of...or even the tiniest suspicion that it was...

...you look the type,please allow me to give you your FREE kicking!! :xfurious: :xak:

matt b

Advanced Member
truffs said:
Reading as thats the only place ive been too in the last week. The oracle car park, broad st mall and the nick :evil: going to get a quote tomorrow.

Ive decided im getting a 1.1 micra im fed up forking out due to other little tw*ts.

Motorbike next year then no problems :lol:
I take it your talking about the Oracle in reading yeah? Ive alway found that a good car park but the broad street mail could be a little dodgy and the Queens road one is a big no, no.

Iv never seen another teg in reading do you go alot?

soibui

You have my sympathies mate, some idiot key'd my rear nearside panel few weeks back,
and I'm parked opposite the local police house, which I thought would be very safe.
Heartbreaking sight it is, cost me £200 to get it resprayed.

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that Truffs! Well, thats 3 DC5ers that are in Reading regualrly! I only park in the Oracle if in town.

And Matt, what are you on about :xClubbed:? You've seen me countless times!

truffs

scaryprowler said:
Sorry to hear that Truffs! Well, thats 3 DC5ers that are in Reading regualrly! I only park in the Oracle if in town.

we have got to metg up mate some time me, you and mat before the old girl goes and i turn to the darkside for a couple of years :lol:

matt b

Advanced Member
truffs said:
scaryprowler said:

we have got to metg up mate some time me, you and mat before the old girl goes and i turn to the darkside for a couple of years :lol:
:oops: lol dont know what im talking about but meant dont see any other tegs other than you.

Id be up for a mini meet yeah as I love a little spin in a 300bhp teg :shock:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
That's crap mate, noticed a few weeks back that someone has keyed my rear wind all the way to front door-twice. :evil:

matt b

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
That's crap mate, noticed a few weeks back that someone has keyed my rear wind all the way to front door-twice. :evil:
Seriously :shock:

Thats so out of order!

truffs

what is it with these people!!!! I think its jealousy TBH. Yes i have a nice car but i worked my arse off to get it, so why dont you low life scum go and find a job instead of living off state handouts that are paid for by us out of our taxes and maybe, just maybe you will be able to afford one one day as well!

neolee40

Advanced Member
truffs said:
scaryprowler said:

Know what you mean Man When I sell the TEg I will get a crappy car that I don't have to worry about haha. that i can drive over speed bumper fast and that i can take onto Big kerbs Piece of mind init... BUt then sometimes i think F**K all that s**t i work hard for my cash and why shouldn't I deserve to have a nice car. I was in the oricle the other day. I guess i was lucky I weill check the car tonight hehe.

truffs

dont think it was the Oracle TBH more likely Broad St mall, my fault had to park in there with half blues on so some low life probably saw me get out and got his / her revenge :?