Key'd argghh

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
I've parked in the Oracle a few times and never had any problems.

Not meaning I didn't stop thinking about the car right the way around the shops though. Reading train station is a bit worrying too, even if it is only for 10mins to do a quick 'pick up'.

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
I hate leaving my car in car parks full stop. I park miles away from everyone else, or use 2 spaces; subtley, I use a 1/5 of the other space. The space is then too little for anyone to use, but also doesnt look too deliberate (cockeyness could get it keyed too!). Ive only had a couple of people say something about double-parking, but they are usually MPV owners with huge bump strips adorning each side of their cars - and thats exactly what I tell them!!!

If I know carparking is going to be really bad, I suck-up to the misses and nick her car!

matt b

Advanced Member
scaryprowler said:
If I know carparking is going to be really bad, I suck-up to the misses and nick her car!

Or just get the mrs to drive and you can have a few beers :lol: :lol:

I park in the oracle in the far left corner of the level oposite the lifts! (not the main ones with the pay mchine) Its a space on the edge and is next to the green walkway so that you can slightly over park right into the edge of the space and has the added bonus of being right near the CCTV :p

If the space is taken on one level just drive on up to the next! I hope to see more DC5's in the spaces over the coming weeks lol

matt b

Advanced Member
:lol:

Na its close to them but the ones at the very end are spaces everyones! Have a look when your next there mate.