Kind of new

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

Been a long term lurker with the occasional post so thought it was time to get a build/progress thread on the go and get fully involved.

I got my CW DC5 2004 about 3yrs ago where I have enjoyed it pretty much standard as getting a house and married were priorities. Now hopefully can spend a bit of cash improving the handing with a FRSU from TGM. The we will see where I go next.

Always wanted an Evo 6 Tommi edition and after uni that was the plan then I saw the forum at brands during the DC5 BTCC days and I was hooked had to have one.

As everyone does bit more power would be nice and whether I go down the supercharged route or not I don't know. The standard cat back, intake kpro etc is on my todo list.

Hope to get to some meets this year

Here's a few pics from when I got her to now.

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

beppe786

Beppe
everyone needs more power its an addiction..

i need more power too..

any question on supercharging ask away

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Hi Chris, car looks good, you should take a test drive in a car that has bolt ons and a remap, and a supercharged one and see which is the one for you and you budget as there is obviously a significant difference in price.

tico_87

Advanced Member
Beppe said:
everyone needs more power its an addiction..

i need more power too..

any question on supercharging ask away
He will probably get the thread locked and told to search instead..... :ph34r:

Welcome to the forum

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Welcome to the forum Chris :)

Looking good :D

If you can handle the Teg's normal power and comfortable driving it of its standard capabilities then yes, always nice to look for an power upgrade but I wouldn't do anything power related until you can really max out its potential :D

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Cheers guys, I know from seeing a few things in here it pays to search or you will be shot haha.

Is there a anyone from kent area going japfest?