Knockhill this Sunday (31st)

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Anyone heading up to Knockhill this weekend for some track time?

Me and 3 mates have decided to give it a go. None of us have us have ever been on the track so should be a good laugh. Will be 2 DC5's, EP3 and Golf GTi

Brophy

Advanced Member
Was tempted but I'm out for a night out on Saturday so maybe not recommended lol

Keenan off here will probably be up and maybe the odd one or two

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Ahh I'm trying to stay off the drink for a while so it was a good excuse for me to stay in tonight ;)

I'm buzzing for it, never been on track before with my own car.

Brophy

Advanced Member
I keep meaning to go up and out on track but just always worried incase someone bumps into me

Will try it sometime soon though

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
I keep meaning to go up and out on track but just always worried incase someone bumps into me

Will try it sometime soon though
Don't think I've once seen cars collide at a trackday yet, everyone respects everyone else.

*touch wood*

Brophy

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
Don't think I've once seen cars collide at a trackday yet, everyone respects everyone else.

*touch wood*
Sounds good reassures me slightly lol

Stuarty

Advanced Member
I'm the exact same Brophy - Its French Performance/Hot Hatch day tomorrow and its meant to be busy according to Knockhill faceook page. If you're trying to get on an empty track you're better doing a track night during the week or a group track day from what I've heard.

Wingnutzz where you travelling from? We're leaving from Glasgow, London road at 7.30am if you're looking to meet up

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I'm the totally other side of the country pal, Scottish Borders, right on the border, haha.

I'm still undecided about if I can be bothered or not.

Russty

Popped in on the way home from edinburgh , the dc5s on track were doing well and comfortably keeping up with the faster x First time ive seen a red one in the flesh .