Kpro - Does anyone have a Stock DC5 Map

dave c

400hp K20
I've recently put a Kpro'd ecu into my car and i wanted to know if anyone has a base map for the dc5 with std vtec crossover etc?

Any help much appriciated

Mark_teg

Staff member
Check the Hondata site for the free software, there'll be one on there :idea:

Mark_teg

Staff member
Here you go :
http://www.hondata.com/ssoftware.html

Im sure K-Manager is the one for us, I used the gerenic maps on my old CTR.
Btw, if you try to download your current map from your ECU it'll prob end up being corrupt due to different versions of software resulting in car going into limp mode. So just upload a map. Im no expert and it's been a while since I've used it so Im just saying what I would do if it were my own car, so go careful.
HTH

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
download latest software from hondata site.
go to
- new
-pick rsx type s
there are 2 maps i would consider using on a std itr, both with caution as they are not exactly right
-the 23rd one down
-and 2nd one down.
download to ecu.

-leave laptop attached
go for a drive on some quiet dual carrigeway
datalog a few WOT runs in 4th gear to check AF ratio.

I would recomend tho, getting up to Tdi North asap to get a proper map done, it will cost a few hundred quid but will be well worth it.

dave c

400hp K20
C&S Evo7 said:
download latest software from hondata site.
go to
- new
-pick rsx type s
there are 2 maps i would consider using on a std itr, both with caution as they are not exactly right
-the 23rd one down
-and 2nd one down.
download to ecu.

-leave laptop attached
go for a drive on some quiet dual carrigeway
datalog a few WOT runs in 4th gear to check AF ratio.

I would recomend tho, getting up to Tdi North asap to get a proper map done, it will cost a few hundred quid but will be well worth it.

So as they are the rsx type s maps are they different to the type r base maps? i'm ideally looking to replicate the base type r map.

I am right in thinking that these maps will reset the vtec point to 6K?

Yeah I spoke to TDi but with them being so far away I'm gonna give a new guy a go. I have every confidence in him and he knows ECU's and mapping better than the backs of his hands but is not a big name in the honda/kpro world... yet!