Kpro maps

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Hi

I will be getting my DC5 soon and also Kpro will be arriving next week.

Which maps do I use? On my old CTR I had to use euro converted maps do I use the rsx ones?

All I want to run is the standard tuned kpro base map until I get it tuned at System-R.

Tia

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
There is not a std tuned base map for a Integra dc5 (K20A engine) included with the Kpro software, DO NOT use the RSX maps as they have the civic engine K20a2 which is quite different from the map point of view.(the teg has diff cams, intake and exhaust)
From the choice of maps available in the Kpro use the one listed as K20a-itr, this is for cars that have toda header,injen intake, mugen twinloop and stock cams.

DO NOT drive your car at wide open throttle until you have been to system R, or if possible leave in the stock ecu. The map is totally wrong for a std car.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
There is not a std tuned base map for a Integra dc5 (K20A engine) included with the Kpro software, DO NOT use the RSX maps as they have the civic engine K20a2 which is quite different from the map point of view.(the teg has diff cams, intake and exhaust)
From the choice of maps available in the Kpro use the one listed as K20a-itr, this is for cars that have toda header,injen intake, mugen twinloop and stock cams.

DO NOT drive your car at wide open throttle until you have been to system R, or if possible leave in the stock ecu. The map is totally wrong for a std car.
Thanks, I'll put the stock ecu back in.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
No problem, no one would want to see a broken engine on a new member. Its the best thing until you get to the mapper.It is really worth changing the induction and exhaust before you get the map done as it won;t offer massive gains until the engine can breath better.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
No problem, no one would want to see a broken engine on a new member. Its the best thing until you get to the mapper.It is really worth changing the induction and exhaust before you get the map done as it won;t offer massive gains until the engine can breath better.
It'll be going upto system-r soon with a GruppeM and Toda header :).

Don't really want a loud backbox but may go for the spoon B-pipe.

You still running an Evo7? What type? I had an Evo8 fq300 before the teg.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
It gets a slaggin on the reg tho, can't do that to an evo etc etc, It still goes like f tho and weighs 45stone over std. they all like the engine bay though.
http://www.lancerregister.com/showpic.p ... /29061.jpg
Loving that engine bay 8) I guess you have the DC5 for racing :lol: may aswell do something different with the Evo

Tbh I didn't find the Reg very friendly some times, I always found myself searching hi and low for an answer before posting on ther