Kpro

Livvy

Advanced Member
I will have a kpro for sale, exchange unit will not be needed. Any idea on what i should charge?

No smart arse £300 for those that want it please, sensible answers only, thanks. :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
they are £700 from system r, thats what i'll be paying in just short of 2 weeks..........(with exchange too)

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Have no idea tbh, sorry :oops:

but am seriously tempted by it though - not sure it'll do much for me with ram air intake, filter and a back box though :?

mikegsi

Staff member
Welsh-Rich said:
Have no idea tbh, sorry :oops:

but am seriously tempted by it though - not sure it'll do much for me with ram air intake, filter and a back box though :?
no it wont, but yuo could keep it till you got a manifold!

N77

Type-R 69 said:
i would say £500 you should be able to get for it
With no exhacnge ?

Most charge that with swaps.

One of the CTR boys have just put his up for £800 with no exchange required

Carl

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Might be worth asking where you got it from for a second hand value Livvy, perhaps they can advise? :?

I'm growing more and more tempted by this too - might ask you for first refusal if no one already has?

mikegsi

Staff member
i would have snapped it up but ive alreadyt ordered mine with system r, if your thinking of getting one then buy this one, in my opinion age doesnt matter, its still worth £700 of anyones money, more so without an exchange

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
What is KPRO??

Hi everyone sorry for asking this but can anyone tell me what the K PRO is and what it does for the DC5??

Gary

Advanced Member
Livvy I replied to one of your posts last week sayin I live in Ashford cos you said you could see France on a sunny day 8) so we couldn't be that far apart- anyways my point is I will drive to you or meet you somewhere on the day you remove the unit and the money is already earmarked (I've been saving for a while now to get a lot of work done with the KPro bein high on my list) and it's sittin here in cash - hate banks :D

neolee40

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
they are £700 from system r, thats what i'll be paying in just short of 2 weeks..........(with exchange too)
Apparently if you get a K-pro you don't have to change ECU's? as the imob isn't in the Key unlike the EP3's. correct me if i'm worng? So if you sold your K-pro you don't have to exchange ECU's?

mikegsi

Staff member
neolee40 said:
mikegsi said:
Apparently if you get a K-pro you don't have to change ECU's? as the imob isn't in the Key unlike the EP3's. correct me if i'm worng? So if you sold your K-pro you don't have to exchange ECU's?
k-pro is a standard dc5 ecu which has been 'fiddled', you have to change your old ecu and replace it with the kpro one, afaik most places will keep your standard ecu in part ex

N77

SCOTTIECTR said:
kibnd of I think, the older version.
Yeah it is but dealers cannot reprogram the flashes, it has a map already on there for basic mods of induction and exhaust.

At the end of the day with Livvy's KPro you will still have your standard ECU that you can put back in the car at anytime, when you go to get it done at a dealer they normally modify your existing ECU with the KPro board so you only have 1 ECU.

Carl