Kpro

BigCarlo

Just a quick question lads has anyone mapped there kpro themselves? I'm looking at one and noticed you can map them on the road/track.
I've mapped bikes before using there auto mappers with the likes of bazzaz but I've never done it with a car
So what's it like? Do you get good results

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

WraithPriest

Advanced Member
I'd say (from what I've read) there's a reason we pay people good money to do it on a rolling road.

I mean, you might be able to do it yourself, but it's got a whole lot of stuff to configure due to vtec etc that makes it something that takes a lot of practice.

Uploading different maps on the fly is easy though, by all accounts.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Mapping should be done on a dyno and then finished on the road. If you have a good base map then sure go for it - if you know what you're doing

BigCarlo

So are you better off just getting the k100 then? Since you can't really tune it yourself save the money for more parts and track days.
Things like the bazzaz on bikes has really good tuning software and gives you recommend settings to play with shame the kpro doesn't

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
BigCarlo said:
So are you better off just getting the k100 then? Since you can't really tune it yourself save the money for more parts and track days.
Things like the bazzaz on bikes has really good tuning software and gives you recommend settings to play with shame the kpro doesn't

Only Hondata dealers can tune the K100, the KPro can be mapped by a lot more places. There are a fair few base maps for the KPro which people have used successfully on the road.