Leather Recaro Trim...??

Brazil

Hi everybody,

My Recaro‘s are looking worn, has anybody here had theirs leathered or re-dressed with the same material? Did it look good? cost?

Rgds,
Brazil

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
It may sound silly, but have you tried cleaning them, you;ll be amazed how much you can bring alcantara back to life with a bit of a clean. Replacing bolsters is fairly popular as the lower bolster can collapse quite badly. Have a look here of what I did to my own seats when they looked a bit worn...

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=23055

Brazil

TypeGRRR said:
It may sound silly, but have you tried cleaning them, you;ll be amazed how much you can bring alcantara back to life with a bit of a clean. Replacing bolsters is fairly popular as the lower bolster can collapse quite badly. Have a look here of what I did to my own seats when they looked a bit worn...

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=23055
Very discriptive thread, I've just sent the Capital seat an email as mine is blue on blue..! hopefully they have some in stock there fore saving me a few bucks..! I need to change the outer back rest cloth as there is a small tear on it. I will try my best to get my seats to look like new you did a great job on yours...! well done..! has it lasted...? is the shinnyness gone away..?

Rgds,
Brazil

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
The shinyness on the seat is actually dirt mate

My black ones had gone the same jus gave them a good scrubbing with an upholstery cleaner and they came up like brand new :D

plummo_vtec

capital seating can do the material for blue the alcantara not the mesh on the seat its £100 a metre but you then need to find a trimmer to fit unless you feel adventurous

Brazil

plummo_vtec said:
capital seating can do the material for blue the alcantara not the mesh on the seat its £100 a metre but you then need to find a trimmer to fit unless you feel adventurous
Thanks dude, I've sent them an email but they have not replied..! at least I know now what the deal is if I called them..!