Leejw87 appreciation thread

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Just a massive thank you really to Lee, who did my valve clearances for me last night and fitted a Hondata air box. The guy is an encyclopedia of mechanics, and probably one of the most thorough workers I have ever come across - unless girls are around! :wink:

The car feels super sharp after he adjusted 5 valves (4 inlet - 1 exhaust) and to be honest I'm sure it's just 'New Part Syndrome' making me think it's faster with the Hondata, but it does feel slightly more aggressive - a good thing!

I am going to get it RR'd at the beginning of next month and see if the Hondata has made a difference. I'm using an OEM filter, what gains (if any) might I see? Is it worth investing in a Spoon Drop-In?

So once again, a big thank you to Mr Leejw87! :xcheers:

(This doesn't mean I don't want your AEM later down the line though! :twisted:)

viggen

Advanced Member
he doesnt live around devon area by any chance?i need my valve clearance check doing

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Hehe no sorry, Kent. He might be willing to do it for petrol expenses!

Is there nowhere round you that can do it?

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I am running a Spoon drop in filter on a stock engine how much extra power it gives you i dont know, but i managed to pull a good figure on a Dyno day i went to. Lee can vouch for me on that one :) Lee's a top guy i'm always asking him stuff.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
he doesnt live around devon area by any chance?i need my valve clearance check doing
Hi mate,

Give GS Autotech on Chivenor retail park a shout. They do all the work on my DC5 and I highly recommend them. Tell them that Matthew Beaman with the white integra gave you their number. Gonna get mine booked in there to get the valve clearences done at some point this month.

Matt.