life without a dc5 is.....

mike.williams

Advanced Member
i havent driven mine since september and now its in bits so i can safely finish the sentence and say its ...

....... turd!!!!

G Man

Advanced Member
...replacing it with an Impreza STI, getting hooked to turbo power, regretting not keeping the DC5 and just buying a Subaru also but instead leaving them all for a diesel Audi :unsure:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
sad for me i loved my car, but financial trouble meant it had to go to keep the bank happy, i was hoping to have got another by now but finances have never improved due to getting pay cuts etc so not looking like it will ever happen now unless i buy something ropey for a couple of grand :( even worse still running this forum and seeing everyone else enjoying theirs . sad times .

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
sad for me i loved my car, but financial trouble meant it had to go to keep the bank happy, i was hoping to have got another by now but finances have never improved due to getting pay cuts etc so not looking like it will ever happen now unless i buy something ropey for a couple of grand :( even worse still running this forum and seeing everyone else enjoying theirs . sad times .
That is sad to hear bud, as the saying goes Never give up :), and as was discussed there getting cheaper and cheaper, I'm sure with what you know about them, bringing one up to spec would be easy :).

maxvr6

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Tell the missus she's had enough fun in that S2K and its your turn now :xyes:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
maxvr6 said:
Tell the missus she's had enough fun in that S2K and its your turn now :xyes:
haha Max, the s2k is all her hard earned, i just had to build it lol. i made some really bad financial decisions several years ago that cost me around £70k so rather than go bankrupt i now have two mortgages, with wage cuts in work, i can just about survive each month, so saving is impossible, it was nothing to do with her so i cant expect her to pay, she works really hard so its only fair she should be able to have the car she wants, its not all bad, i still get to drive and play with plenty of funky stuff and i dont have that much time to be honest . :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Not worth living!

No, I love my car to bits but it's not the be all and end all of my life. I have a wife to fill that gap. 😉

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
Boring & slow!

My car is off the road since the beginning of the month and life is dull :(
I drive a normal Honda Civic FK at the moment and it has little torque & power! :xboring: