LOOK 'flo' is back

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Let the text bombardment start!

Its a trader...

Seriously - some poor sod is going to end up with that heap.

Its our duty to do something.

steveitr

Advanced Member
I phoned the guy who is selling this and made him aware of the problems with the car, couldn't decide if he was bothered or not really :? but think i may contact trading standards and get this car off the market for good.

What do you guys reckon?

Project

Advanced Member
I think this is a different garage guys, looks like the original garage finally shifted it and these lot are now trying to get their cash back.

keevster

Advanced Member
Most definite without a doubt :evil: , yeh something should be done about it, as i pity the poor sod who walks away with it.

Its not a case of getting it off the market, that will never happen, but what the seller should be doing is selling the car as damaged goods, full explanation of faults, and sold for a song, so the next buyer if it ever happens :lol: has the cash left over too put the car right.

If trading standards get involved this is the outcome i think would come out of it, but at least the buyer would know exactly what there getting

Paul :wink:

Oh and if the mods dont wana draft a letter to autorader, if your willing mark go for it mate, if not i dont mind :wink:

kingston

Advanced Member
why dont both of you? anyone can phone them, its not as if you need a hierachial thing considering mods are just appointed as being 'sensible' people on a forum

steveitr

Advanced Member
Logged a call with trading standards this morning, just hope something is sorted on this car now.

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
This is not good - this car needs all faults rectified and documented before its sold on - imagine you end up with this shed when thinking your buying your dream car - pish :evil:

whatfordo

thank you thank you thank you so much - just joined this forum as i am looking to by a dc5 - rang this guy on saturday as not too far away from my house - said it was his birthday but i could view it on sunday - sooooooo glad i read these posts on the forum first - thank you again guys - keep up the good work

keevster

Advanced Member
Appears still to be there, a good few down the page, dont know why the link is not working

Paul :wink:

Raffe

Advanced Member
If this car was given a new registration marques would the car be hard to identify as noone knows the chasis number do they :?