Looking for d 5 show car to join club

phil r

Advanced Member
Hi all my name is phil I use to own a dc5 a few years back still love the look of them anyway I'm after a show car and a nice and friendly owner to join our new exciting group near exeter in devon we will be attending local car shows as a show case group we all ready have a selection of show cars in the group so if your interested please reply to this thread and will discuss thanks for your time phil 👍

carl hammond

Advanced Member
phil r said:
Hi all my name is phil I use to own a dc5 a few years back still love the look of them anyway I'm after a show car and a nice and friendly owner to join our new exciting group near exeter in devon we will be attending local car shows as a show case group we all ready have a selection of show cars in the group so if your interested please reply to this thread and will discuss thanks for your time phil 👍
Shamecyour so far away as id have put mine on show, sure someone local with a minter will reply soon.

Mudgey

Advanced Member
Hi Phil,

I'm based in Exeter and currently rebuilding the front end on my DC5, please check it out on Instagram under 't7designltd', I haven't updated my build thread on here for a while but will get around to it soon when some new parts arrive next week.

You got any more info on the group, cars, people etc?

phil r

Advanced Member
Hi mate we are looking for a mix of show cars for this club and the right friendly person to join our group of show cars only the group is called the southwest out laws we are having a meeting to at Christmas to discuss shows ECT buddy I have a show hawk sti in mint condition also in the group subaru batch 350r sti nismo 370 z a 250 bhp fiesta hill climber 600 bhp rx7 show car a lovely 350z project being built at the moment a rare r33 gtr le mans edition a lovely mk2 rs focus a renault Megan rs trophy in yellow white seat Leon cupra r show car how's that but just as important a great friendly group

Mudgey

Advanced Member
Hi Phil,

Sounds pretty good, where abouts are you guys located?

Is there a website or facebook group?

phil r

Advanced Member
We ate based near exeter and we are after a really nice dc5 to come into the group as I have mentioned we have already put together I nice gang we are all determined to make this work and with the right personalities I'm sure it will the group is invite only so obviously invite only if you are interested buddy send me a friends request on face book and we can talk about it further my name is Philip reed and the group is called southwest outlaws car club cheers phil 👍

phil r

Advanced Member
This car group is about car enthusiasts having fun a show cars the name is also a bit of fun that's all but the cars in it are special I'm 51 and another of the admin is 41 we want the right cars and the right people were not desperate that's why it's a closed group we were just asking on here weather anybody would like to join a club which is going to set a new standard cheers phil

phil r

Advanced Member
I was hoping to get a nice person WITH a nice dc5 into the group before our meeting on the 11th Jan as I also wanted a fk2 as I am in talks with the owner of a fk2 at the moment as I said trying to have a really nice variety of top cars and owner enthusiasts as keen as us

carl hammond

Advanced Member
tbh there is only 3 or 4 cars in my opinion on here which would be worthy...
Mine ;)

It's way to ugly lol :)

Mine however is too far away and never driven, ours together would offer both types in the looks dept, one oem looking and one full Mugen which would make for a great set of photo's

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
It's way to ugly lol :)

Mine however is too far away and never driven, ours together would offer both types in the looks dept, one oem looking and one full Mugen which would make for a great set of photo's
I'll drive to you. You clean mine.
You can get all the pics you want :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I'll drive to you. You clean mine.
You can get all the pics you want :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
We could do that next year when the weathers right, detail both and a quick photoshoot as I owe you for helping me by fitting the Mugen suspension etc still mate.

Are you tracking your's at all in 2018? If so maybe do it around a Brands track day as it's my local track ?

p1tse

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
tbh there is only 3 or 4 cars in my opinion on here which would be worthy...
Now this would be interesting to know on your opinion based on this thread and OP ask :)

phil r

Advanced Member
I will leave it here guys but thought I would give someone on here a chance 1st but if someone is interested you have my name send me a message I will be more than happy to discuss the club ect but enjoy your regs guys cheers phil

kazmo

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Now this would be interesting to know on your opinion based on this thread and OP ask :)
Pasty said:
Feal free to check mine. Only in truro as well. You may be surprised
interestingly enough you were on my list, along with, in no particular order blueguy, dave7368 and ckh, hoho..

disclaimer: please note this is only my opinion before you all get girly and offended if i didn't list you .. lol

Pasty

Banned
kazmo said:
interestingly enough you were on my list, along with, in no particular order blueguy, dave7368 and ckh, hoho..

disclaimer: please note this is only my opinion before you all get girly and offended if i didn't list you .. lol
Thank you buddy