Looks like I'm BACK!!

sh33n

Advanced Member
Yambo said:
sh33n said:
Was your VXT for sale on Piston Heads, silver with red roof? I thought I recognised it.

I'm also tempted to come back to the fold :)
Yeah it was mine, got less than I wanted for it but hey thats life, only really sold it because of the weather in this country.

Defo recommend everyone having one, I'll get another as soon as I can afford a second car! :roll:
Was it your every day car?

That's what puts me off them, not sure I'd want to do the 50 mile round trip every day in one.

Yambo

Advanced Member
sh33n said:
Yambo said:
sh33n said:
Was your VXT for sale on Piston Heads, silver with red roof? I thought I recognised it.

Yeah it was mine, got less than I wanted for it but hey thats life, only really sold it because of the weather in this country.

Defo recommend everyone having one, I'll get another as soon as I can afford a second car! :roll:

That's what puts me off them, not sure I'd want to do the 50 mile round trip every day in one.
Yeah sh33n it was, it was awesome to drive, but as an everyday car I couldn't really deal with it being 6'2" :?

gregb

Advanced Member
Yambo said:
sh33n said:
Yambo said:
sh33n said:

Yeah sh33n it was, it was awesome to drive, but as an everyday car I couldn't really deal with it being 6'2" :?
I`m 6`4 and find the integra a doddle,even slept in it on the way up from Sydney.
You should try a stretch in my mk1 crx :shock:

sh33n

Advanced Member
gregb said:
Yambo said:
sh33n said:
Yambo said:
sh33n said:

I`m 6`4 and find the integra a doddle,even slept in it on the way up from Sydney.
You should try a stretch in my mk1 crx :shock:
lol, yer the Teg is fine as an everyday car, plenty of room.

I'm only 5'11 so haven't found a car I can't fit in as of yet.