Lower it 40 mm with out effecting the handling?

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
I'm heading over there on Saturday to have a coffee with Kelvin any way (not that he knows yet :lol: ) So that would be cool. I'll be over about 10, how's that?
Ok mate, will mention it to Kelvin that you might be around about 10. Your real name is Scottie I take it...?

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Yes, it certainly is, might be a bit later as I'm going to get my tracking checked at Protyre, I'm not happy with it since the new wheels have gone on, I wouldn't have thought it would efect it but it's definitley pulling to the left.

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Evil_Weasel:

I just spoke to Kelvin to say I was going over and he doesn't seem to have you booked in, you might want to double-check on that with him.

Scott

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Car's booked in for this coming Wednesday. Got to drop it off at 9 and somehow find my way to work! (Or I could just take the day off!)

Splink

Advanced Member
I think I can get 19's on my tein coil overs, but I need to raise the back a little bit.

Hereis a close up of it from the back.

I have the super street damper on mine - they will set you back about 1000, give or take a hundred.

Hereis the side of the car, the day i brought it.. It is set highest on the front, because of those fecking speed bumps near me, but will go 35mm down (if I remember the japanese from the manual)

They are quite hard, much more than the standard springs and shocks, although the tein website will tell you the opposite. But the handling on the car is a dream with them on :)

Highlander

OK daft question, or rather questions.

When was the DC5 face lifted?

What was changed?

Does the Mugen front bumper still have 'cutouts' for the headlights on the top edge or do you have to get new headlight units with the Mugen fron bumper?

T666YPR

Integra Model History

You'll see the DC5 was updated Sept '03 (minor) and Sept '04 (facelift)

Any front end (and rear I would guess) kit after Sept '04 is different due to the change in shape of the light clusters.

Highlander

Thanks for that, now I know what model date to look for. I assume that there are no mechanical changes only a facelift to the 09/04 (MY05) car.

Watching the track video posted somewhere on here they appeared to be talking about the differences between the two, and I'm sure the mentioned difference in the gearing. Is that correct ?