Lowering springs for PFL

Rob-199

I want to lower my PFL integra by about 30mm, what springs are best and has anyone got any pictures to show me what a lowered dc5 looks like?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Best bet and recommended here are spoon

Burn motorsport might have a few sets left
These were batched ordered and made I think

I've got eibach but a mix of sportline and pro kit to get an even look by prior owner and rides well

But I don't think either will drop at 30mm, maybe a bit less

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
There are loads of threads on this mate. Browse through the gallery on you lunch with a cuppa, you'll find lots of pictures and information on this and many other topics :)

As Patch says, Spoon for me. Even drop with them fitted, the teg seems to have higher front arches to rears, so level drop springs seem to give a reverse rake effect. So much so i sold my Tein springs after them being fitted for Spoons and the ride was improved aswell as the looks. Pic for reference :) by reverse rake I mean that the front seems to sit higher than the rears.

And on aftermarket wheels

p1tse

Advanced Member
Not the best pic but can see my mix of eibach gives a near equal distance from tyre to arch on front and back

mikeyw85

Jimmer, your drop looks pretty low. Lower than I thought Spoons went. Looks good though. I'm considering getting some, but I'm worried about being too low.