M&M Honda - New DC5 Wide-body Kit 60mm

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
dont know if i like this or not, maybe would look better if it was painted the same colour as the car, looks expensive though and you need a mugen front bumper on top of the price! and need to remove everything should you ever have to take the bumpers off.nightmare..

Chewy

Advanced Member
ep3itrdc5 said:
dont know if i like this or not, maybe would look better if it was painted the same colour as the car, looks expensive though and you need a mugen front bumper on top of the price! and need to remove everything should you ever have to take the bumpers off.nightmare..
Haha! That's Brilliant.

I didn't even think of that...Imports the kit, spends an arms and a leg, gets it sprayed and fitted, comes to collect it, Headlight bulb's gone. FUUUUUU!!!

Not a fan of the front, but that rear is growing on me.

Stewlark

Advanced Member
I love this and would buy it, but it worries me about the size of the wheels and tires I would have to go with.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I like that , that looks a bit like a trial kit, i would cut the front arch extension so it was separate to the bumper, to facilitate easier removal, having a kit like that is no good for racing

Chewy

Advanced Member
What it looks painted...

Seeing it on and painted how it should be, I like it a whole lot more!

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Oh dear god no!..

in all fairness the back end looks MIGHTY but I'm not sold on over all look of it!

Would look great as a BTCC car though

dave7368

Advanced Member
have one ordered for the show pony, though still torn between this and the buddyclub WTCC kit in my garage...hopefully will be easier to decide when i can try both..

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
have one ordered for the show pony, though still torn between this and the buddyclub WTCC kit in my garage...hopefully will be easier to decide when i can try both..
Fit this one and sell me the Buddyclub WTCC kit, problem solved :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
No way how did you come across one of the Buddyclub kits Dave ?

PM if want lol

Chewy

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
Nicely done sir, When in doubt... try both!

I personally would go for the Buddyclub kit, Stunning without being too OTT.